REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
April 11 @ 9:30 am – April 12 @ 3:00 pm EDT
Catalyzing Change: Strengthening Community Capacity for Opioid Response
We are delighted to extend an invitation to you for the upcoming Southeast Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Regional Center’s virtual symposium, Catalyzing Change: Strengthening Community Capacity for Opioid Response, scheduled to take place on April 11-12, 2024, from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm EST each day.
We proudly announce our collaboration with vFairs, a cutting-edge virtual events platform that redefines the conference experience. This platform enables you to fully engage in a 3D virtual environment, allowing you to utilize your avatar to virtually walk through the symposium space. Experience interactive engagement as you explore the exhibit hall, curate a custom swag bag of resources and engage in video or text chats with other attendees in the lounge.
- Earn 8 Continuing Education Units and enhance your professional development.
- Connect with professionals, speakers, and participants in interactive sessions and a networking lounge.
- Access a wealth of resources in a custom swag bag, providing valuable tools and materials to contribute to your work.
- Gain enriching insights and innovative strategies from expert speakers specializing in prevention, justice, and treatment.
- Be inspired by sessions and hear how leaders are making a difference in their community.